Women’s Business Obstetrics & Gynaecology:
- Dr Shian Miller is the obstetrician gynaecologist
- One of the few female obstetricians & general gynaecologists at Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Office is in the city on Wickham Terrace in Watkins Medical Centre
- She also works at Bayside Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Weippin St, Cleveland
We accept referrals for all issues related to Obstetrics & Gynaecology including:
- Normal-risk & high-risk pregnancies
- Early pregnancy & miscarriage & uncertain viability of pregnancy follow-up
- Pre-conception counselling, fertility issues
- Postnatal issues including wound issues, bleeding issues
- Colposcopy & abnormal Cervical Screening, abnormal appearance of cervix, abnormal bleeding or discharge
- Vulval disorders such as cysts, abscesses, lumps, ulcers, rashes, lichen sclerosus
- Menstrual issues including excessive bleeding, amenorrhoea, irregular bleeding, dysmenorrhoea
- Ovarian or adnexal masses or cysts
- Contraception including Mirena and tubal ligation
- Menopause issues
Women’s Business is not involved in Artificial Reproductive Technology such as In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF).
Link to GP referral form for your convenience. Give the referral to the patient or fax to us at 1300 166 107.
We also accept referrals and correspondence via MedicalObjects.
If using Medical Director, easily find us on HealthShare – use the referral button or print a summary of our services for your patients. Coming soon to Best Practice.
If you or your practice is interested in learning more about any topic in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Shian would be more than happy to come to a lunchtime or afterhours meeting to talk about a topic. Please call 1300 166 146 to arrange a time.
If you would like to refer to Bayside Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Suite 15, Level 1, Mater Health Centre, 16 Weippin St, Cleveland QLD 4163: Ph: (07) 3163 7424, Fax: (07) 3163 7425